[nama] Re: Playing with git

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 23:36:15 +0100 (CET)

Hey Massy!
  Sorry, didn't express myself precisely enough.
I sometimes record wet, especially vocals, since I'm a bad vocalist for a start and then some people advise it, at least setting up the baisc effect stack. when I talked about changing params as I go, I meant in play mode. I never change/add/remove effects while recording. I don't have a hand free for a start. :-) But even when playing, I'd only consider committing, when adding an effect. Perhaps one could just couple the commit statement to the afx command. Joel: Where would you add the git-commands? Would you consider jst binding them to existing Nama commands or would you rather have them in their own place, and periodically check for certain flags? The command-way would be faster, but in the long run, probably nastier to maintain.
  Warm regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======