[nama] Re: Development update

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 23:40:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi Massy!
On the whole, I'd rather trust Nama and Joel than go fixing files myself. If git can do it, then git can do it. If a command for fixing something manually looks a little more ugly, well, I hope I will never or VERY RARELY have a need to use it. :-) We might just add some example info in the help system, if we can foresee standard situations, where one might wish to fix something by hand. Otherwise we should hide it from the user as much as possible, since the user is usually a nasty brute, always considering "harmless" ways to break something. :-) Well it would go against Nama's philosophy, which for once I'm really enjoying. Nama is my aural mother and I'm her musical child. she takes care of all the nasty stuff and leaves me to play. Rarely have I enjoyed such comforts, but I really like it. :-)
  Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======