[nama] Re: Playing with git

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:11:15 -1000

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 08:44:30AM +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi Joel1
>   I'm sorry, but I still don't get why some controllers get applied
> dynamically each time I load the project. Could you give me a small
> example, of a) when this happens (i.e. at project load or at some
> other operation...) and b) find a few words for an idiot to explain
> again, why it does happen at that point. :-(

When a track has a fade, for each setup, Nama
generates the envelope (since it might have changed)
and applies the envelope controller -klg to the fader, an additional
volume control that is added to a track when a fade
is applied. Up to now, I didn't try to re-use the effect ID,
so a new controller created every time.

--
Joel Roth