[mysql-dde] Re: Awnser from MySql

  • From: "Peter B. Volk" <PeterB.Volk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:34:14 +0100

Hey,

extremly good message:

I've been mailing with Lenz Grimmer. He'l be trying to get an OK from the
upper MySql Management within the next week :) Also he will probably be are
Engineering contact within MySql. He's also sayed YES YES YES to internal
daocumentation and future intenal plans :) The bad news is that sayed no to
the coke and cookies :(

For the development of the project he sayes that a seperate Bitkeeper
reopsitory is possable. Also He sayed yes that we alocate resources here at
the TU to have first implementations done (I'll be sending you an abstract
of what the students should implement if that is ok with you).

Also they have a developers conference next week in Sorrento, Italien. He
will be talking with Brian Aker (Head of Architekure) about the project.

Peter