[mysql-dde] Awnser from MySql

  • From: "Peter Volk" <Peter.Volk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:37:00 +0100 (MET)

Hey,

I got an awnser from Lenz Grimmer. Unfortinatly in german. He is community
manager for europe. He is very interested and is forwoarding the design
document to the right people. Also he will be asking in what way MySql can
support us. He is asking what we are expecting from MySql as support. here
are my suggestions for the requested support that we would want:

-Commitment to include this project into a future release of MySql
-Code repository at MySql with own branch
-Internal plans for future plans in MySql with a time plan
-Internal Documentation
-Engeneering support if needed

Please feel free to add or remove any other further requests.

Peter

MySql-DDE discussion list
www.freelists.org/