[mysql-dde] Re: Awnser from MySql

  • From: "Fabricio Mota" <fabricio.mota@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:59:08 -0300

Hey, man!!!!!
That's really good!

Firstly, could you send me his message, still in Germany?

Hey, what about sometimes we try to communicate ourselves in Germany and in
Portuguese? :)

Follow the answers:

2006/3/10, Peter B. Volk <PeterB.Volk@xxxxxxx>:

> Hey,
>
> extremly good message:
>
> I've been mailing with Lenz Grimmer. He'l be trying to get an OK from the
> upper MySql Management within the next week :) Also he will probably be
> are
> Engineering contact within MySql. He's also sayed YES YES YES to internal
> daocumentation and future intenal plans :)

That's excelent.

The bad news is that sayed no to
the coke and cookies :(

Well, in this case, we could try to acquire investment from "Coca-cola" and
"Dona Benta" (a famous Brazilian cookie). :)

For the development of the project he sayes that a seperate Bitkeeper
reopsitory is possable. Also He sayed yes that we alocate resources here at
the TU to have first implementations done (I'll be sending you an abstract
of what the students should implement if that is ok with you).

Very good. I'll think a bit more about it at home, to improve new future
plans about repository.

Also they have a developers conference next week in Sorrento, Italien. He
will be talking with Brian Aker (Head of Architekure) about the project.

Well, I think unfortunately I could not be present on it :(

Peter

Hey, another important thing: what about we continue our work in the
presentation? So, I will need it to show the project here to LaSiD, too.

FM