[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:54:08 -0400

MXskinz Update!

Index to the Update!

1. MXtipZ Section
2. Submit Poems to MXpoemz!
3. New Skins This Week!
4. Share your Pictures with family and friends on the net!

1.MXtipZ
Have you seen our recently added Tipz Page? Here MXskinz
has FREE tips for your chat, skinning, computing and
internet related needs, from those you trust at MXskinz!
Do you have a tip to share with others? Send it to
mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx We will mention your name!

This week at MXtipz!
Learn to type faster and accurately, A font trick for webmasters,
Latest worm affecting your mail and MSN messenger, How not to
miss calls while online, and new FREE graphics to download!
HERE >> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

2. PoemZ
Send Us your poetry! We will publish it in our newest
section MXpoemZ  See what has been sent already!
Click HERE>> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXpoemz/

3. New Skins this Week!
Winamp
  Golf

MSN
 AliG
 Youth

YAHOO
 Johnny Depp
 Fireflies  & Faeries
 Mystic

WALLPAPERS
 Antz
 Fog
 Sunset Mountain

4. Share your Pictures with family and friends on the net!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Get all the new skins at www.mxskinz.com

If you no longer wish to receive updates from MXskinz
please write to mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx and write
'unsubscribe' in the subject line and you will be removed.
If you have more than one email account, please let us
know for which account you need removal.

From: "Xerraire"
Email: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Webs: www.xerraire.com
          www.mxskinz.com