[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!!!!!!!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:40:48 -0500

*You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at MXskinz.com...
Welcome to this week's edition of the MXskinz Update. But
first, we have to pay the bills...so please visit our sponsors -
you'll be glad you did.

Create Your Personalized Online Photo Albums No limits for only $50 per year
FREE 14 day trial!  CLICK HERE » http://www.qksrv.net/click-517447-10310585

1.  MXtipz
2.  New Skins This Week

1. MXtipz

We will have helpful hints for computers, using the internet
and its browsers, e-mail programs, chat tips and chat applications,
as well as finding for you interesting and FREE downloads to help
your computing and web experience! Tipz will be placed in
categories, they will be easy to find!

This week Learn about :

`Sync back, a tool for those who want to keep backups of important data....
and do it automatically, schedules and all.

`E-MessengerWant to use MSN when you are not at home, like school
or your place of work where they block your chat program with a protective
firewall? Now you can use your MSN from the web.

`How to Hide Icons on the desktop

`IMPORTANT PATCH from Microsoft

Go now! » http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz/

2.  New Skins This Week!

WALLPAPERS
Simply Red
Morning Has Broken

YAHOO
Boots
Butterflies
Yahtrix

MSN DISPLAY PICS
Abby Road
Evanescence

New skins Gallery HERE» http://www.skinsgallery.com/gallery/
Old Skins Gallery HERE » http://www.mxskinz.com/

>From "Xerraire"
E-Mail: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Personal Site: http://www.xerraire.com
Skinz Site: http://www.mxskinz.com
Now join my Photo Sharing site!: http://www.uniqueexposures.com/gallery/

*This update was sent to you because you asked to be on our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please visit
http://www.mxskinz.com/remove.htm
type in your email, and click unsubscribe.