[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:29:10 -0500

~~Have a look!~~
MagicTweak is a special program designed to optimize and personalize Microsoft
Windows. This unique software makes it easy to tweak hundreds of hidden
settings in Windows XP/2000/Me/98, so there is no longer any need to dig
through the registry looking for that specific setting (from Start
Menu,Desktop,IE skin,System Icon to System Security) that just doesn't seem to
be there. With the ability to customize almost any aspect of Windows, you can
become a Windows expert almost instantly!
Click Here to learn more >>
http://www.SellShareware.com/ProgramInfo.asp?AfID=13701&PrID=38408

Index to Update

1. Top 500 Skins
2. MXtipz
3. New Site Design
4. New Skins this Week!

1. Top 500 Skins
See our top downloaded skins for the month of December
Is your favorite skin there?  >> http://www.mxskinz.com/top500.htm

2. MXtipz
This weeks free download corner features Font Glancer!
Learn another way to give you windows a new look!
Find out about interesting MSN add ons!
Free Clip art to add to your emails or brighten up your
web pages! >> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

3. New Site Design
Once again MXskinz changed its site design. Now
its compatible with all screen resolutions! Have a
look! >>  http://www.mxskinz.com

4. New Skins this Week!
WALLPAPER
Treez
Red Fields

Yahoo
Waterfall
M&Ms

Get these and all the skins at www.mxskinz.com

Start the new year off right-experience Platinum Internet for only $9.95! >>
http://www.qksrv.net/click-517447-6301785

>From "Xerraire"
E-Mail: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Personal Site: www.xerraire.com
Skinz Site: www.mxskinz.com

This update was sent to you because you asked to be on our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please write to
mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx
and please put unsubscribe in the subject line.