[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:04:16 -0500

When it comes to debt, Don't Consolidate--Eliminate!
http://a.websponsors.com/c/s=26499/c=24804/

1. Top 500 Skins
2. Winwall
3. MXtipz
4. New Skins this Week!

1. Top 500 Skins
See our top downloaded skins for the month January!
Is your favorite skin there?  >> http://www.mxskinz.com/top500.htm

2. Winwall
Winwall allows you to change your wallpaper at random
or at given time intervals.  You can manually add images
to your wallpaper list or let Winwall search your hard
drive for supported file types. It is also capable of loading
images directly from the internet giving you the opportunity
to use live feeds from webcams all around the world.

And the best part: It's absolutely FREE !
Click HERE >> http://www.desktopchanger.com/index.php?rID=2521

3. MXtipz
Learn how to stop your programs from running in the background
and slowing up your computer!  Also, a page of guidewords to know
which programs are safe to take off your start up! Aol 's AIM is now
skinnable. Plus FREE Valentine Clipart! http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

4. New Skins this Week!
WALLPAPER
Incantation
Key2MyHeart
Chess City

Yahoo
Sea of Passion

Get these and all the skins at www.mxskinz.com

CrazyTalk is an innovative and easy-to-use software tool for creating animated
talking messages from any digital still image. Images are brought to life by
lip-synching with recordings of your own voice, imported audio files or text
messages. Messages can be sent as animated greetings cards, instant talking
messages. If a picture's worth 1,000 words, we just increased your photo's
vocabulary!

>From "Xerraire"
E-Mail: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Personal Site: www.xerraire.com
Skinz Site: www.mxskinz.com

This update was sent to you because you asked to be on our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please write to
mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx
and please put unsubscribe in the subject line.