[muscle] Re: MUSCLE in public downloadable repository?

  • From: Vitaliy Mikitchenko <vitviper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:21:16 -0700

I have a CVS server that could be accessible to the public, but I cannot
guarantee 24 hour uptime (I'll turn it off at night when I go to sleep
sometimes). But that would mean giving ppl access to my own secret code...
right? Anybody know the specifics of CVS? Can I restrict access to my own
code and allow access to another repository?