[muglo] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Tee Cashmore.1" <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 19:17:55 -0400

"Eric D." wrote:

> Tee:
> It's quite easy to fix the home page problem. Netscape flaunts all the rules
> and tends to ignore the Internet Preferences control panel settings. Make
> sure your home page settings are correct in the Internet Control panel (for
> browsers that play by the rules), and, also that the settings are correct in
> Netscape itself.
>

> L8r, Eric.

Hi Eric,
    I've done all that. It's not Netscape that's ay fault, it's Sympatico,
which otherwise is great.
    BTW as you like "Opera", which I do too, how do you get it to remember the
screen size? I increase the screen to fit my 17" monitor, but unless I open a
new site on top of an existing one, Opera defaults to quite a small screen;
about 1/3 rd.
TTFN,
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>