[muglo] Re: mysteriously shrinking photos

  • From: doug <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 10:34:20 -0400

Is the app you're using downsizing them for thumbnails?

samu press store _ cartoon life blog _ samu press blog _ @dougsamu

On Sep 4, 2015, at 6:06 PM, Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some of my photos are getting downsampled in the hard drive. For example,
I’ve just found two nearly identical shots taken within seconds of each
other. When I processed them back in April both were 4.5 MB, now one of them
is 219 KB.

Are you saying these are the same photo? Or nearly identical? Separate but
similar? Or the same photo with different time stamps?

Are they both still in the same format? Png? Tiff?