[muglo] iBook Control Strip

  • From: Ken Davis <kpdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:17:08 -0400

Hi all,

Having deleted unwanted Internet Control panel sets, I find that my
Control Strip still contains the deleted sets names (and selecting
them still attempts to connect!).

Does anyone know how to delete these extraneous names from the Control Strip?
--

* In a world without borders or fences, who needs WINDOWS or GATES? *

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>