[muglo] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Ken Davis <kpdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:24:17 -0400

Hi Jim,

Outlook Express (and Communicator) are sub-programs of their
respective browsers
and, though I haven't (fortunately) experienced it myself, may fail
to function if the browser itself crashes.

I use, and highly recommend, a stand-alone email program like Eudora.

--

* In a world without borders or fences, who needs WINDOWS or GATES? *

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>