[muglo] Re: Steaming printer

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:38:57 -0400

At 9:59 AM -0400 5/28/04, Theresa Roth wrote:

>Turns out the problem is not with the printer - it's moisture in the paper.
>
>They suggested I try a new unopened ream of paper and it did not steam.
>Then I put in the old paper and it steamed. Lesson for me: keep the paper in
>a Rubbermaid container to keep it dry!

Glad you got it figured out, and I must say, I've never heard tell of
that kinda problem with paper in a laser printer. FWIW, I might
mention though, if you do a search on the Net for reviews of your HP
printer, you will find a few complaints from people who think that
the printer seems to run very hot.

  Mary