[muglo] Re: New Macbook

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:27:50 -0400

On 19-Aug-07, at 5:46 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> Congratulations and I hope it works well for you.  The magnetic power
> connection has saved my Macbook Pro several times from being pulled
> off the desk, a feature all laptops should adopt.  The thing that I
> am not so sure about with the MacBook is the glossy screen but I am
> sure there are as many people that will like it as won't, I noticed
> the new iMacs have the glossy screen as well.
> Did it come pre-installed with iLife 08? .....
> Gerhard

Thanks for the input Gerhard, I'd forgotten about the power
connection & I agree with you that it should be standard. I thought
I'd dislike the glossy screen too, but it's not really noticeable
when you have a desktop showing, although my photos do appear a
little clearer.
No iLife 08 as it was retailed on June 12, 2007. I couldn't resist a
$500 saving tho!
TTFN,    TeeC