[muglo] Re: Digitizing 35mm Slides

  • From: George Couckuyt <grandbender@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo Mac group <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:23:04 -0400

Hi Martin,

You can buy a slide digitizer that plugs right into your usb port. You have to
do them individually. You can get them on Ebay for $100 or just have them done
by a service and be done with it!

George

On Sep 11, 2015, at 10:17 AM, Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx> wrote:

To the photogs in the group:

Any advice on how to go about digitizing 35mm slides? I have a number of
trays that I would like to do and then reclaim some space in my apartment. I
anticipate it being a time consuming process however I won't be doing all of
the slides just some of the better pics. I'm anticipating about a couple
hundred 'keepers' out of what I have. I would also like to do it without
spending a lot of money on equipment I'll only be using for this one project.

Martin