[muglo] Re: Compression...

  • From: Eion Todd <eit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:39:19 +0600

Thanks Gary,

           The size is critical for those of us with freebie e-mail accounts
: the 360 pixels mark was suggested to me by a photographer friend and i've
been using it as a standard for a couple of years and with jpeg format can
send pics to anyone without overloading their memory :  the pics aren't too
large, but come through clearly.

                                                   eion todd