[muglo] Re: Compression...

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:27:26 -0500

Eion Todd wrote:
> Hello!
>
>       I use Adobe Photoshop elements, which came with my Printer : i reduce

Gary Vanniere wrote on Friday, February 13, 2004 6:05 AM

> What package should I use to compress it and be expandable by PC users.

Don't forget Lemkesofts shareware package GraphicConverter which
can change just about anyhting into anything and muck around with
the resolution and a bunch of other stuff to boot.  Keep in mide
your original files may be so big that your friends' e-mail
service does not let the file through.

Try it here:
http://www.lemkesoft.com/