[muglo] Re: Bigmarker video conference

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:02:55 -0500

Dear pwdobson,

Your new conference Muglo was setup successfully. The details of your conference is as follows:

Conference ID: 16661

Title: Muglo

Time: Jan-26-2011 06:50 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Purpose:
Audio test

http://www.bigmarker.com/

I would like to try it again without video to see if the decreased bandwidth helps. I'll set up for 7:00 tonight, same site, but no invitations.

If we can get the screen sharing and audio working with G4s, we can introduce video one at a time until we reach the threshold. The idea being that this may be a way for non-Intel members who can't get to meetings to still benefit.

Wayne Dobson
G4 eMac, 1.42 GHz
2 GHz RAM,Leopard,
Mail, Safari