[mswindowsxp] Re: slow bootup and logon

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:46:20 +0100

Ok, thanks. It seems your hardware setup is quite ok and with lots of free
space. I'd try the PerfectDisk-trial and see if it does the system any good.

I've had good results turning off the pagefile altogether, defragging all
drives and then recreated a single-sized pagefile again. You might want to try
that also. YMMV though.

HTH.

--
/Sorin