[office2000] Re: msoffice Digest V1 #15

  • From: Jim Betz <jimbetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 01:10:58 -0700

  This is not a 'mail server' thing.  It is Outlook.  When I use
NetScape Messenger and see the SAME message it shows the received
time adjusted for local time.

  My question is still - is there a way to set Outlook to show the
time in the RECEIVED column of the InBox in local time instead of
GMT?

http://thethin.net/O2Klist.cfm