[office2000] Re: msoffice Digest V1 #15

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:16:17 -0400

Wow, Greg....you sure are thorough!!

And I did read this ALL the way thru becuz I also have seen this problem
and I agree, it *seems* to have been corrected in Outlook 2002.

Interesting indeed.  Learned me something from this read...thanks.

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com