[office2000] Re: msoffice Digest V1 #15

  • From: "Greg Chapman" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:26:57 -0500

Not a problem, Linda. It was late, it wasn't stormy, it was dark, I
couldn't sleep and I'm familiar with the problem. That's a deadly
combination. I only hope no one died of boredom or felt like a steam
roller went over them!

Greg Chapman
http://www.mousetrax.com
"Counting in binary is as easy as 01, 10, 11!
With thinking this clear, is coding really a good idea?"

http://thethin.net/O2Klist.cfm