[msb-alumni] Re: Old Article on Randy Formenti from 1964

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:53:40 -0500

I don't remember the whole thing.  It was posted on the club door in Braille
until Paul Hunt, who was President, saw it and ripped it off.  It was
something like:

LKL is lidlike,
As lidlike as can be;
Lkl is lidlike,
Just like OGT.

OGT is lidlike,
There's always a way to tell;
OGT is lidlike
Because of his awful smell!

But, I can't quite remember the last verse.

Steve, K8SP