[msb-alumni] Re: Old Article on Randy Formenti from 1964

  • From: John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:13:07 -0700

Hi Steve, thanks for that article, I met Jill several years ago, while
playing a Saint Patricks day gig out here in Apache Junction Arizona.
She was getting ready to move but I don't remember whare to, but I'm sure
it was with-in the state!

By the way, you forgot about Paul Hunt, Carol Dority, and Greg Boss!  I
should have been one of those 13 or 14 year old novices, but as I recall,
the person who was elmering us at that time, was sick or something on the
day we were supposed to take the novice, so it never happened!

Have a good one:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC