[msb-alumni] Re: Old Article on Randy Formenti from 1964

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:25:32 -0500

Actually, John, I did remember Paul and was fuzzy on Greg Boss.  But, what I
was trying to recall were the hams at the time the article was written in
February of '64.  That would have been around the time that they started
issuing the wn8M call sequence.  I got my licnese on July 9 and it was NHW,
Paul got his about a month later, as I recall, OGT.

Do you remember the poem that Randy wrote and put up on the club station
door that got Paul so mad?
Steve