[mountainmilers] Re: Saturday Nov. 6 Run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:58:36 EDT

Saw Christina running straight out Williamson Valley road  yesterday
morning and yelled "HI"...Ken

In a message dated 11/1/2010 2:43:28 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I will be doing the Grand Canyon Marathon this Saturday so will not be
able to join you.  Have fun and do not eat too much at the Cafe.  I  will be
thinking about all of you as I am balancing on the edge of the  canyon!!!!