[mountainmilers] Re: Saturday Nov. 6 Run

  • From: "Kimberly Elias" <kelias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 08:04:30 -0700

Hi,

This is Kimberly.  I haven't been able to join you all on any runs yet.  My
work schedule is crazy.  Please REMOVE my business email address
(kelias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) from your e-mail list.  I get these e-mails on
my personal address already.  Hope to hook up with you guys one of these
days!

P.S. If any of you enjoy Blues music, there is an excellent band (Road 1
South) playing at the Raven on Saturday night!  Starts at 8pm but get there
early if you can so you can get good seats! This band is amazing!  You will
love the MUSIC!

Thanks!

Kimberly Elias

Realty Executives