[mountainmilers] Re: Saturday Nov. 6 Run

  • From: "Eric Alexander" <alexandermasonry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:33:47 -0700

I would like to join the sat run.
Thanks Eric
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dave zelman
  To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 1:48 PM
  Subject: [mountainmilers] Saturday Nov. 6 Run

  There are a number of members going to Tuscon for the full and 1/2 marathon
December 12th. We will be doing the Skull Valley long run for the next few
weeks, as it is a downhill run commencing at Copper Basin and Sheriffs Posse
for a 14.5 mile run which includes a brief 3 1/2 mile uphill than down to Skull
Valley. The next option is a few miles further up Copper Basin to the
intersection of Thumb Butte.11 miles down hill. The start time will be at 8am
from either start. Ken and I need rsvp's asap as to set up shuttles to the 11
mile run and return. Ken is planning his long run for Friday so he will do one
of the aid stations and shuttle. He will be using my truck which seats 5 in the
cab and maybe 5 or 6 in the bed. It has a cover to protect from the wind. May
be a bit bumpy.
  We can also discuss logistac's at the Peavine run on Wednesday. Ken will be
out of state next week. So if any interested for the 13th more plans will have
to be made. More on that after Saturdays run.
  See you at the Vine
  Dave