[mountainmilers] Re: Saturday Nov. 6 Run

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds good, so far 10 rsvp's. A couple of early risers and we could take 2 vehicles to the cafe and leave them. thenit depends on who does not want to eat there and leave.

From: rob turpin <drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:52:52 -0700
To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of all the reasons to run, "It always comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." -Steve Prefontaine

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Kameron <kameronhott@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am in for Sat for the 14.5. I need to run!!!!
And of course Wednesday. Smile

Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 3:21 PM

I'll check with Kam - since we'll be in Phoenix on Sunday we might do the Saturday run instead. So @ this point count us in & we can bring the Sorento which will fit 7 - I'll be starting @ 11 miles

From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:48:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [mountainmilers] Saturday Nov. 6 Run

There are a number of members going to Tuscon for the full and 1/2 marathon December 12th. We will be doing the Skull Valley long run for the next few weeks, as it is a downhill run commencing at Copper Basin and Sheriffs Posse for a 14.5 mile run which includes a brief 3 1/2 mile uphill than down to Skull Valley. The next option is a few miles further up Copper Basin to the intersection of Thumb Butte.11 miles down hill. The start time will be at 8am from either start. Ken and I need rsvp's asap as to set up shuttles to the 11 mile run and return. Ken is planning his long run for Friday so he will do one of the aid stations and shuttle. He will be using my truck which seats 5 in the cab and maybe 5 or 6 in the bed. It has a cover to protect from the wind. May be a bit bumpy.
We can also discuss logistac's at the Peavine run on Wednesday. Ken will be out of state next week. So if any interested for the 13th more plans will have to be made. More on that after Saturdays run.
See you at the Vine
Dave