[mountainmilers] Re: Lori Question

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 00:07:12 -0500 (EST)

Hey what was that crack about me peeing in the bushes Janie?  If the  DUDE
has to go, the DUDE has to go!!   The first year they  put the Las Vegas
marathon back on the strip (07?) I ran just off the course to  pee and when I
came back, there was a woman peeing on the sidewalk with runners  all over
the place!  I almost tripped over her.  She was kinda  cute....

Ken

In a message dated 2/5/2012 4:36:39 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ha!!!!  Whoever they were...I HATE them! OK, hate is a strong word....... I

dislike them very much!!!!