[mountainmilers] Re: Lori Question

  • From: "Janie" <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:38:09 -0700

what did you do Lori? I did the 10k and it WIPED me out!!! The hills....and the
COLD!!!! I think I got beat by a couple of gals from Tucson who were together
(older than even me!) I knew they were some kind of pros because I saw them pre
race peeing in the bushes like the Dude (Ken)does!!!  I figured they were doing
the 5k and never saw them again!