[mountainmilers] Re: Lori Question

  • From: "Janie" <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:36:31 -0700

Ha!!!! Whoever they were...I HATE them! OK, hate is a strong word....... I dislike them very much!!!!

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 3:49 PM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Lori Question

Wayne and I were parked next to Jane, but were not sure it was her as I
only thought Lori was going to run.  Yes, some ladies were going to squat
next to our car until I gave them a look that the tree might be a better
option :)

We did the 1/2; Wayne finishing in 3rd in his age group and me just
finishing :)  Nice day, a bit breezy and hill training galore!

Patricia

On second thought, like a sickly hag with fever and chills...”go ahead
lady”