[mountainmilers] Re: Lori Question

  • From: "Janie" <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 06:10:02 -0700

gross!

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 10:07 PM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Lori Question

Hey what was that crack about me peeing in the bushes Janie?  If the DUDE has
to go, the DUDE has to go!!   The first year they put the Las Vegas marathon
back on the strip (07?) I ran just off the course to pee and when I came back,
there was a woman peeing on the sidewalk with runners all over the place!  I
almost tripped over her.  She was kinda cute....

Ken

In a message dated 2/5/2012 4:36:39 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
  Ha!!!! Whoever they were...I HATE them! OK, hate is a strong word....... I
  dislike them very much!!!!