[moneytalks] Re: Printing Cheques

  • From: "KERRYANN IFILL" <tsbf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:24:03 -0400

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the response. I didn't change the paper setting actually, so i don't know where its coming from either. My printer does not have an envelope slot, I simply place envelopes int he regular spot and close in the sides. Could this be causing the trouble?

Kerry
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:02:51 -0500
 "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Kerry:

One thing thing to remember is that you need not specify a different paper size then the one you normally use. When I print checks, I just leave the setting on 8.5" X 11". Then, just use the check template to position things appropriately.

I don't know from where you would be getting the message that the paper size is mismatched; this is not a Money Talks message.

Rob

tsbf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/13/08 07:42PM >>>
Hi list,

I've been trying to print cheques with Money Talks.
I am using slips of paper cut to cheque size as practice, but it keeps saying that paper size is mismatched. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Kerry