[moneytalks] Re: Printing Cheques

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:02:51 -0500

Kerry:

One thing thing to remember is that you need not specify a different paper size
then the one you normally use. When I print checks, I just leave the setting on
8.5" X 11". Then, just use the check template to position things appropriately.

I don't know from where you would be getting the message that the paper size is
mismatched; this is not a Money Talks message.

Rob

>>> tsbf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/13/08 07:42PM >>>
Hi list,

I've been trying to print cheques with Money Talks.
I am using slips of paper cut to cheque size as practice, but it keeps
saying that paper size is mismatched.  Are there any suggestions?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Kerry