[modeleng] Re: disused Underground photos

  • From: Dave Beaman <dave.beaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:17:04 +0100

Sorryvfor the delay guys, I been playing with a 70ft narrow boat!!!.

The closed station site you want is;

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/sb-sites/stations/sites1.shtml

There are all sorts of pictures from closed stations all ove the British
Isles, some great pics on the Isle of Man Rls. Try the link and navigate
back to the home page for the big railway stuff.

Dave.