[modeleng] Re: disused Underground photos

  • From: Dave Beaman <dave.beaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:17:04 +0100

I was on the Grand Union from Northhampton, turn right at Norton Junction
for the liecester ring, then turned right at Foxton Locks to get to Market
Harborough. On the way back we slipped up the Welford Branch, a lovely
little canal but only 76ft to turn my 70ft boat at the end!!! What fun. Oh
yeah, the pubs on route served some excellent ales too, quite a wide range
for such a short trip!!

Dave.