[modeleng] Re: bandsaws on to sharpen mills

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:16:32 +0100

Hi
A bit late with the reply, as usual,  but the pictures are of a boiler which
is not mine. It was featured in the magazine of the steam boat association
and immediate drew my attention as it looked like I finally found the answer
to the boiler problem.
I had some contact with the builder but I believe there is someone else on
the list, also building a steam boat who has more recent contact with the
builder.
At the time the pictures were taken pressure and steam tests  were over and
the boiler was ready to install. Since a steaming season has past it would
be nice to know what the results were and if the boiler lived up to
expectation.
Must say however that the steamboat project is stopped for the moment in
favour of something else. An update is to follow soon, I hope, on the web
page.
Regards
Wilfried Vermeiren
http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried