[modeleng] Re: bandsaws on to sharpen mills

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:33:51 +0100

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Namens Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow
Verzonden: woensdag 11 januari 2006 12:31
Aan: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [modeleng] Re: bandsaws

Hi,
Well it was just one of these idea's which stuck me whilst working. And in
my view tooling has to be as simple as possible and if I can adapt an
existing machine to my needs I would rather buy, I know, I know, the base
and work from thereon.
If you would follow the idea make sure the head of the machine can swivel
both ways of vertical. Most of the machines have a fixed head or only
movable in one direction.
Must admit however that although the machine works well, did the whole set
of mills at that time, it has seen little use since.
The world changed a bit and since then regret not much activity in the
workshop, at least not ME, but an update is in the making about a "new"
sideway.
Regards
Wilfried Vermeiren
http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried

origineel bericht/

You've got quite a nice web site, Wilfried!  Thanks for sharing.  I found
the conversion of a chain saw sharpening grinder into an end mill sharpener
especially ingenious.  Charles