[modeleng] Re: Iron Foundry

  • From: steve crees <stevecrees@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:47:01 +0000 (GMT)

  Hi Roger
  Have a look at the site archives link below

  //www.freelists.org/archives/modeleng/

  Hope this helps
  Steve C
Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi All,

I seem to remember a few months ago a member of this list (I think
it was this list) stated that he was setting up an iron foundry and was
interested in working with model engineers to produce iron castings
which were intricate and in small quantities.

I thought that I had saved that e-mail, but when I looked for it
just now I cannot find it - isn't that always the way?

Did anyone save the e-mail and have a reference to it?

Cheers,

Roger Mason, in sunny (for a few hours) St. Agnes.