[modeleng] Re: Reynold jig chain

  • From: "Robert S Logan" <robertlogan833@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:28:46 +1200

Hi there Jesse,

Looks like you need more lessons in reading,  LOL.

The gaps between the links are full of air, called a space.
it is through this space that you place your drill bit, these
drill holes will come evenly spaced.
If you are drilling over a saddle tank or a smoke box, you
then get even spaced holes to put the rivets in nice and even.

GET IT ?

Bob
in
New Zealand.