[modeleng] Re: Krackle finish paint

  • From: "Terry Lane" <tel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 04:23:33 +1100

I'm at RFockley, south of Bathurst, in NSW John, & the kettle is always on

Krackle finish - think you gotta but krackle paint

> Hi to all,
> Please does anyone know how they get the krackle finish on engineering
tools as i would like to do this type of finish?

> BTW I had my copy of MEW(112) the other day but still waiting for the two
copies 110 and 111 that they havn't sent me even though i have rung them
twice,I waited the ten days that they said it would take then i re-rung to
no avail

> yours John Burridge
>
> P.S. The family and i are visiting AUS and possiblly NZ in August and
wonder where some of the list member may live.