[modeleng] Re: Honiton auction

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:11:23 -0400

Hadn't thought of the liquid oxygen Clif, might make the iron disappear
completely though, or melt my firebrick.

Don't have any LOX lying around either, oh well.

I don't mind waiting 10 seconds though. Pix soon. Too bad I can't send
audio, you can't talk to someone across the shop over the roar when it's
running. Loads of fun and useful too.

Cheers, Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada

(soon to be renamed Steelworks Ontario maybe)