[modeleng] Re: Honiton auction

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:57:56 +0100

I asked Barry this question at Bristol.
Part of his reason is that there is a limit to the amount of space one can
accommodate models, and he is still building more.
Also, the insurance on them must be considerable.

I do agree that the prices are high. Quite how one puts a value on them I
don't know.
Perhaps that wasn't the best venue, and one of the London ones with a more
International audience might have been better.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.