[modeleng] Re: Chuck Jaws

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:18:20 +0200

Since spare parts are part of my everyday life I am not surprised at =
all.
There are certain makes of tools which we simply refuse to take in for
reparation.=20
Some firms have a system where you pay a fixed handling price and a =
fixed
posting rate.=20
As an example your order for a small special screw, M5x25 left hand
countersunk,  worth say 25 eur cent starts of at 15 eur handling fee and =
for
posting they charge another 5 eur extra. So a total of 20.25 eur for a =
screw
and then we forget me own work. Searching the part number, order, =
unpack,
administration all supposing you don=92t have to phone them several =
times,
=93your call will be taken care of in a short while, please hold the =
line=94 All
this can take easily up to =BD hour and then there is our minister who =
wants
his chare as well, another 21%.
So total price without me earning a penny 24.50 eur quite tricky to =
explain.
You know there are days when I want to be at the dealer side. But I =
guess
the grass is always greener at the other side.
Regards
Wilfried Vermeiren
http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried