[modeleng] Re: Chuck Jaws

  • From: cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 22:17:39 +0000

When I was a kid with little money, I had a fantasy of building a Smith &
Wesson revolver a piece at a time to stay within my weekly budget.  Ignoring
for a moment the fitting I couldn't have done, the final cost would have been
several multiples of what an assembled new revolver cost.  And have you priced
factory original parts for japanese cars recently?  Charles