[modeleng] Re: Boiler descaling

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:35:30 -0000

If Anyone wants to experience the acidic cleaning properties of Cola, Buy...
Sorry Tell I swore again, just drop a copper coin in a glass and see what
happens with it. The best reaction we use for kids is to drop a piece of
bone in, see it disappear big time!

Ok, That's what I have been doin in some schools, any more experiences will
be gladly passed on, great fun in schools, the kids think we are mad but
enjoy every minute!!!

Dave.